To grow successfully in testing career, every tester should have basic knowledge of major testing tools.
On Readers request, we are posting LoadRunner Tutorials for beginners. These 36 pages tutorials covers the following:
- Load test
- What is the purpose of a load test?
Load testing process
- Load test terminologies
- Contents of performance testing effort in project context
- Load runner
- How LoadRunner addresses the performance testing
- Various components of LoadRunner
- Working with LoadRunner
- Creating load generators
- Defining SLA
- About defining service level agreements
- Graph analysis
Note – No file is stored on our database. We are just giving the external links.