- The main objective of the Error handling testing techniques is to ensure that the applications are capable to handling incorrect Transactions.
- The application is smart enough to identify the incorrect transactions and approximate decision need to take and intimate the end user.
- Normal testing is basically test the application is working properly as per the requirements but error handling testing is exactly the opposite manner.
- Error handling testing is basically done by Experience persons who had the full knowledge of the domain.
- Error handling testing can generate in such that the improper transactions is done in-between the proper transactions and check how the system is behaved during improper transactions and identify the problems.
- Use the improper master data and check the application whether it is capable to identify the problem and informed to the Users.
Error Handling Testing Techniques
Share this Post: